From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: TMSM Avenger
What to Bring to the Event
- Valid annual pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder.
- One copy of your confirmation page.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up).
Important Information About Your Event
- Restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members; temperature screenings are required in some locations.
- Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
- No modifications to reservations.
- Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World annual pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and each Passholder Guest.
- Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
- Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during this event.
- If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for this limited event. You will need to provide your own transportation to the theme park parking lot.
- Tram service will not be available from the Guest parking lot to the main entrance of the theme park. (For Magic Kingdom park, there will be no tram service from the parking lot to the Transportation & Ticket Center, but the Express Monorail and the Ferryboats will be available from the Transportation & Ticket Center to main entrance).
Latest posts by Michele Atwood (see all)
- Adventures by Disney Announces First-Ever Dedicated Expedition Cruises - January 20, 2021
- Disney’s Executive Chair Bob Iger, CEO Bob Chapek See Massive Pay Cuts - January 19, 2021
- “PIXAR POPCORN” BITE-SIZE STORIES FROM PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS DEBUT JANUARY 22 ON DISNEY+ - January 19, 2021