From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: Guest Blog
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Karen McClintock
As part of our phased reopening, guests can now book additional dining and experience reservations at Walt Disney World Resort.
From dining inside Beast’s castle at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park and the culinary adventures of World Showcase at EPCOT to select table-service restaurants in our Disney Resort hotels, guests can take advantage of a 60-day booking window (beginning July 7) to plan meals and other experiences.
To help you plan, here are important updates to our food and beverage experience:
- In-Park Dining: Theme park guests will need valid park admission and a reservation for park entry through the new Disney Park Pass system, as well as a dining reservation for in-park, table-service restaurants for the same park on the same date. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
- Disney Resort Hotel Dining: A confirmed dining reservation is required for day guests and reservations are highly recommended for guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Springs Dining: Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations. Please visit https://DisneySprings.com/dining for schedules and availability.
Guests can also take advantage of the new My Disney Experience mobile check-in feature, which allows guests to bypass the line at the podium and check in for dining reservations at select Walt Disney World Resort table-service restaurants on their own mobile devices.
For reservations, booking windows and other offerings, visit our “Know Before You Go” page at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/.
Be sure to also check out https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/ for the latest menus and offerings as we implement wellness, physical distancing and minimized contact for guests at our restaurants.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to dine in our Walt Disney World Resort restaurants! Be sure to stay connected with Disney Parks Blog for more Disney dining updates.
- Unrivaled. Unmatched. Unequaled. New “Female Leads” Collection Debuts on Disney+ in Celebration of Women’s History Month - March 5, 2021
- Final Episode of Marvel Studios’ “WandaVision” Now Streaming—New TV Spot Available to Share - March 5, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces the Highly-Anticipated Return of Halloween Horror Nights – Celebrating 30 Years of Fear This Fall – And Unveils its First Haunted House of The Season, Based on The Iconic Horror-Comedy Beetlejuice - March 5, 2021