From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: TMSM Avenger
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort to reopen for guests July 29
The hotel will implement comprehensive new cleanliness program to promote the health and wellness of guests and cast members
“With the Disney parks reopening, we are thrilled to open our doors again,” said the hotel’s newly appointed area general manager, Sean Verney. “We are committed to providing a relaxing and revitalizing experience but doing so in a responsible manner.”
In preparation for reopening, the property has implemented Our Commitment to Clean, a new set of policies and procedures for cast members and guests to address the unique challenges presented by the current pandemic environment.
The new procedures were developed in conjunction with experts from the fields of medicine and public health and include cleaning protocols throughout each step of the guest’s journey and through every physical space in the hotel.
Guests who have reservations at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort are now eligible to access Disney Park Pass system to make park reservations. Guests must have valid theme park admission. Follow the link for more information on the Disney Park Pass system. The Walt Disney World theme parks are scheduled to reopen in phases on July 11 and July 15.
The key components of Our Commitment to Clean include:
- Enhanced Cleaning – cleaning efforts will be increased across all areas of the hotel, with special attention paid to high-traffic spaces and high-touch surfaces
- Physical Distancing – restaurants, meeting spaces and other public areas will have reduced seating capacities; signage and stanchions throughout the property will assist with proper distancing in lines
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment – face coverings will be required for all cast members and required for all guests in public spaces
A full overview of the policies and procedures can be found at:www.swandolphin.com/importantinfo.
The hotel will continue to host meetings and groups, working with each to customize their events under strict new standards. Groups interested in booking a meeting can visit www.swandolphinmeetings.com.
“We’re ready!” said Verney. “While much of the world has changed, our goal remains the same – to deliver a magical experience for our guests – and that’s what we plan to do.”
- For the Love of Disney Food- Tonga Toast Recipe - August 4, 2021
- Dining Guide Update #5 – Disneyland Resort Foodie News: Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose, Goofy’s Kitchen, and More Reopening! - August 4, 2021
- Special Disney Family Night Dinner Delivers Delicious Delights, Interactive Fun at Walt Disney World Resort - August 4, 2021