From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: Michele
It’s Thanksgiving! A day to spend with loved ones and have a delicious dinner! If you’re looking to add some extra magic to your table, here’s a great craft idea from Disney Family! Seems easy enough, Enjoy!
Time: 25 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- Mini gourds
- Battery powered mini lights
- Spoon or ice scream scooper
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the table decorations. Use them to decorate your Thanksgiving table.
- Carefully cut off the tops of your mini gourds. Scoop out the pulp and drop in a battery powered light. If you use a real candle, be sure to not leave it unattended.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Everyone!
- For the Love of Disney Food- Tonga Toast Recipe - August 4, 2021
- Dining Guide Update #5 – Disneyland Resort Foodie News: Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose, Goofy’s Kitchen, and More Reopening! - August 4, 2021
- Special Disney Family Night Dinner Delivers Delicious Delights, Interactive Fun at Walt Disney World Resort - August 4, 2021