From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: Michele
New Year’s Eve will be a bit different this year, and some may be looking for something fun to do! If you’re staying in, this recipe from Disney Family just may do the trick!
A Mickey-Shaped Dessert Pizza that is easy to make, features a lot of beautiful fruits, and is a definite crowd pleaser. The photos show that they used berries and kiwi, but you can easily mix-and-match your favorite fruits when making your own. Keep reading to learn how!
- Your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe (or store-bought dough!)
- 1 cup of cream cheese frosting
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and raspberries, or the berries of your choice)
To create a large Mickey shape, trace a plate as your main circle, and then draw an oval on each side for Mickey’s ears.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Roll out sugar cookie dough on a floured surface to 1/4″-1/2″ thickness.
Use a knife or toothpick to lightly draw a Mickey shape in the dough.
Cut out the Mickey shape with a knife and place on a lined baking pan.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden. Let cool.
Slice the strawberries and kiwis.
Once cookie is cool, spread cream cheese frosting over the surface.
Arrange the fruits on top of the frosting. Starting in the middle, make a pattern with the fruits until the entire cookie is covered. Enjoy!
The post New Year’s Eve Recipe Idea to Add Magic to Your Day! appeared first on The Main Street Mouse.
- For the Love of Disney Food- Tonga Toast Recipe - August 4, 2021
- Dining Guide Update #5 – Disneyland Resort Foodie News: Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose, Goofy’s Kitchen, and More Reopening! - August 4, 2021
- Special Disney Family Night Dinner Delivers Delicious Delights, Interactive Fun at Walt Disney World Resort - August 4, 2021