From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: Guest Blog
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jeremy Schoolfield
This year’s event will kick off with Global Marketplaces,
including the return of many favorites – Canada, Greece, Germany, Hops and
Barley, Appleseed Orchard and others. Even more marketplaces will join the
international smorgasbord as the festival continues on into the fall before
wrapping on Nov. 20.
There will be lots of ways for families to enjoy this year’s
event (beyond just eating lots of great food, of course):
- Sample all sorts of delicious cheeses served in
fun ways as part of Emile’s Fromage Montage – if you collect a stamp from five
different Global Marketplaces, you’ll earn a prize!
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will send
you on a savory scavenger hunt in search of Remy statuettes hidden all over the
- Take a tasty souvenir home from the new
merchandise collections, including a festival collection featuring a spirit
jersey, baseball cap and so much more.
- Listen to musical favorites performed by Voices
of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre and the Jammin’ Chefs.
This is just an appetizer for the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. We’ll have a full plate of details to share soon, so keep checking back with us here on the Disney Parks Blog for more juicy morsels. You can also visit TasteEPCOT.com and keep an eye out for #TasteEPCOT on social channels for other tasty tidbits.
The post Who’s Hungry? The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Begins July 15! appeared first on The Main Street Mouse.
- Disney+ Releases Trailer for “Launchpad” Collection of Short Films - April 14, 2021
- Netflix Special Honoring Chadwick Boseman Coming April 17th, See the Trailer Below - April 14, 2021
- Even More Beautiful: King Arthur Carrousel at Disneyland Park - April 13, 2021