From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: Guest Blog
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Karen McClintock
With the reopening of Disneyland Resort right around the corner, we pulled together a list of all the food and beverage locations that will be open for service on April 30. We want to be sure you know where to find your favorites and learn what’s new on the menus!
Are you craving the Disney classics? Find hand-dipped corn dogs at Little Red Wagon and Award Wieners. The Tropical Hideaway will serve up your DOLE Whip. And of course, CHURROS, CHURROS, CHURROS! Look for fluffernutter, s’mores, strawberry cheesecake, milk & cookies, and the original cinnamon sugar at various churro carts in both parks. We also kept popular items from A Touch of Disney – 1/2 Monte Cristo, Brisket Mac ‘n Cheese, and S’mores Shake at Smokejumpers Grill.
For added convenience and to promote contactless payment, don’t forget to download or update the Disneyland mobile app*, as this is the primary way to order food and beverages at most quick-service dining locations. Here is a link for additional details on mobile order.
Lamplight Lounge, Café Orleans, and other full-service locations will open with limited seating capacity for guests with confirmed theme park reservations and tickets for the same park on the same date. And exciting news – we are now offering mobile check-in and mobile wait-list at select full-service locations, available on the Disneyland mobile app!
- Mobile Check-In for Dining Reservations:Maximize your time—and minimize your contact with others—by checking in for dining reservations at select table-service restaurants via the Disneyland mobile app.
- Join a Mobile Dine Walk-Up List:Don’t have a dining reservation? You now have the opportunity to add your party to the mobile walk-up list at select table-service restaurants (subject to availability)
Visit the Dining: Know Before You Go for more information. Be sure to have the latest version of the app downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
We will plan to reopen dining bookings for select locations on April 22, with limited capacity. You will be able to book your dining reservation 60 days in advance on Disneyland.com or with the Disneyland App, subject to availability.
Check out our Know Before You Go blog post to learn more about theme park reservations,
tickets, and more.
Click on the below links for the first look at all the menus at reopening. See you real soon!
Disney California Adventure Park
Note: All menus currently available for A
Touch of Disney will be offered through April 19.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Note: Only Guests staying at Disney’s Grand
Californian Hotel & Spa will be able to dine at these locations..
data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations,
and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and
app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’
The post Disney Parks Foodie News: Dining Guide to Disneyland Resort Reopening appeared first on The Main Street Mouse.
- Watch Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere Red Carpet Live Stream on July 24 at 6:45 p.m. PT - July 23, 2021
- Cast Across Walt Disney World Celebrate the Reopening of Many ‘Yummy’ Locations - July 23, 2021
- Summer Magic Savings Continues at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels + Park Ticket Deals too! - July 23, 2021