From the The Main Street Mouse and written by: Guest Blog
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Karen McClintock
We are so excited to announce booking and opening dates for some of your favorite Disney dining locations! Check out all the delicious details below.
I know travelers at Disneyland Park have missed sipping on Fuzzy Tauntauns and listening to DJ R-3X rock it (in his quirky way!). Well, all you bounty hunters, smugglers, and galactic travelers will be happy to know that Oga’s Cantina will open on June 17 with bookings available June 14. Under the shadow of the spire!
Planning to visit Disney California Adventure Park? You can soon get your fix of plant-based Potato Flautas (my fav!) or Indulgent French Toast at Lamplight Lounge Brunch, opening July 9 with bookings available June 14. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday Brunch only.)
Want to dine alfresco with a plate of delicious Spaghetti Aglio Olio accompanied by the perfect glass of wine at Wine Country Trattoria? Then plan to visit when it opens July 17, with bookings available June 14.
Here are a few more Disneyland Park openings and offerings we are excited to share:
- Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17
- Candy Palace – Currently making Nuttles (chopped pecan pieces layered with freshly made caramel with a dollop of milk chocolate on top) on Monday and Friday
- Candy Palace – Currently making Rocky Road (mix of milk chocolate, chopped almonds, and house-made marshmallows in a small pie tin) on Saturdays
Downtown Disney District
There are two new yummy treats available at Downtown Disney District! One in the glass and one to grab on the go. BTW, this Beignet-flavored Cocktail is calling my name!
- Beignet-flavored Cocktail at Ralph Brennen’s Jazz Kitchen – Wedding cake-flavored vodka, vanilla syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and half and half topped with a mini glazed beignet
- French Toast Churro at California Churro – Dusted in powdered sugar and served with a side of maple syrup
Walt Disney World
Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Opening June 24 with nightly walk-in availability through July 4; bookings available June 10 for reservations starting July 5)
Disney Skyliner conveniently stops at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, making it an easy (and fun!) trip to dine at Sebastian’s Bistro, which will reopen with delicious tastes of the Caribbean and a new family-style meal at dinner.
Sebastian’s signature buttery house-baked pull-apart rolls will get you started (YUM), and the entire table will enjoy the Taste of the Caribbean platter featuring oven-roasted citrus chicken, slow-cooked mojo pork with mango sambal, and grilled flank steak with mojito relish. This hearty platter comes with sides of cilantro rice and beans, vegetable curry, and grilled broccolini. Coconut shrimp can also be ordered as an add-on to your meal. The best part? You finish with the ultimate sweet treat – the popular coconut-pineapple bread pudding!
‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (Opening July 9; bookings available June 10)
With the backdrop of tropical greenery, ‘Ohana will again offer their fabulous all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast and dinner offerings when they reopen. Although Disney characters will not be hosting breakfast, a strolling musician will entertain guests for dinner.
For breakfast, start with pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, move on to Stitch and Mickey Mouse waffles, then dig into “eggs”cellent breakfast skillets with ham, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
The ‘Ohana dinner features all-you-care-to-enjoy platters of grilled beef steak, roasted chicken, sausage, and island shrimp casserole served with fried rice and roasted broccolini. And yes, ‘Ohana pot stickers, crispy soy chicken wings, and the signature ‘Ohana bread pudding served warm with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream are back! Yippee!
Tusker House Restaurant, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park (Opening June 20; bookings now available)
Donald Duck and his Disney friends are welcoming you back to this lively Harambe marketplace. Graze on a bountiful family-style menu brimming with African-inspired flavors while you dine and snap photos of your favorite Disney characters. For breakfast, start your adventure with Mickey and Simba waffles, Durban chicken and egg curry with jasmine rice, and much more. Lunch and dinner offerings include Moroccan-spiced beef, Berber-marinated pork, spit-roasted herb chicken, and Cape Malay green curry shrimp.
Here are additional quick-service locations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park now open:
- Terra Treats (serving pizza slices)
- Isle of Java (serving fresh-brewed espresso, cappuccino, and sweet treats)
- Trilo-Bites (serving DOLE Whip orange)
- Drinkwallah Snacks & Frozen Beverages
BoardWalk Ice Cream Shop, Disney’s BoardWalk
Craving a frozen sweet treat? Take a stroll around Crescent Lake on Disney’s BoardWalk and visit BoardWalk Ice Cream Shop. Featuring scoops and sundaes to go, satisfy your craving with a good old-fashioned sundae plus brownie and strawberry splash shortcake a la modes, and of course, the kid-favorite, Mickey Mouse Sundaes!
The post Disney Parks Foodie News: Announcing New Openings and Offerings – Sebastian’s Bistro, ‘Ohana, Wine Country Trattoria, Lamplight Lounge Brunch, and More appeared first on The Main Street Mouse.
- For the Love of Disney Food- Tonga Toast Recipe - August 4, 2021
- Dining Guide Update #5 – Disneyland Resort Foodie News: Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose, Goofy’s Kitchen, and More Reopening! - August 4, 2021
- Special Disney Family Night Dinner Delivers Delicious Delights, Interactive Fun at Walt Disney World Resort - August 4, 2021